• 1 can Holiday Beef Loaf Regular 150g, mashed
• 3 eggs beaten
• 2 pcs onion leaves, coarsely chopped
• Pinch of salt
• Cooking oil
• Coarsely mash beef loaf using fork. Set aside.
• Beat 3 eggs, add salt.
• Add mashed beef loaf in beaten eggs.
• Add onion leaves and mix using fork.
• Heat oil in a pan. Use minimal oil only.
• Scoop (est) ¼ cup of mixture and place in hot pan. Distribute to even thickness.
• Fry each side until brown. This mixture can make 5-6 pieces.
• Mixture can also be cooked omelet-style.
• For kids: Serve omelet with smiley face using ketchup.
Order Your Ingredients: