• 1 can Holiday Spaghetti Meat Sauce 380g
• 1 can Holiday Spaghetti Sauce with Sausage 380g
• 450g Spaghetti Pasta
• 1 medium onion, minced.
• 1 tbsp garlic, minced.
• 2 tbsp oil or butter
• 1/4 cup grated cheese
• 1/4 cup diced cheese
• 1/4 cup milk, condensed/ evaporated (optional)
• Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. In the absence of butter, you may use oil. Sauté
minced garlic and onion.
• Pour in Holiday Spaghetti Meat Sauce and Holiday Spaghetti Sauce with Sausage. Let it
simmer for 5-10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
• Add diced cheese. Simmer for 3 minutes until cheese has melted. Pour in 1/4 cup condensed
Milk and stir well.
• Serve over cooled spaghetti pasta and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Order Your Ingredients: