- 2 cups rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pack Sunpride Mandarin Chorizo 100g, diced
- 3 pcs Sunpride Smoked Longaniza, sliced
- 4 strips Sunpride Honey-Cured Bacon, sliced (optional)
- 1 pc carrot, diced
- 1 can Green Peas 155g
- 1 can Whole Corn Kernel 100g
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pan with oil.
- Cook eggs. Slice it lengthwise then set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Add longaniza, chorizo, and carrots. Cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and continue cooking for 3 minutes more.
- Add bell pepper, kernel, and peas.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Makes 15 servings.
Order Your Ingredients: