- 1 pc Kassel Frankfurter Sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup carrots, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parboil sausage then slice into thick strips. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a heated pan with oil, sauté onion and garlic till golden brown.
- Add the carrots and bell pepper.
- Pour in beaten eggs then add the sausage.
- Cook the scrambled egg till it’s a nice creamy yellow color.
- Serve with toasted bread or rice.
Order Your Ingredients: