- 1 can Cannellini beans (small white)
- 1 can Holiday Vienna Sausage 127g, sliced about 1 inch thick
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain beans and combine Vienna sausage, set aside.
- Separate hard-boiled eggs. Mash yolks in a small bowl.
- Add onion, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in vinegar and olive oil, mix and set aside.
- Chop egg white and add beans.
- Pour vinaigrette on beans and sausage.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Makes 5-6 servings.
Order Your Ingredients: