- 1 kilo pork belly
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced or crushed
- 5 pcs dried bay leaves
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp Magic Sarap or MSG
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Combine pork belly, soy sauce, and garlic. Marinate for at least one hour.
- Heat the pot and put-in marinated pork. Panfry until brown.
- Pour remaining marinade including garlic.
- Add water, whole peppercorn, dried bay leaves, sugar, and Magic Sarap or MSG. Bring to boil.
- Simmer for 40 minutes to one hour.
- Put-in vinegar and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Order Your Ingredients: