- 2 packs (150g) Sunpride Beef Tocino
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup ginger, sliced
- 1 can (110g) button mushroom, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup green and red bell pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook tocino according to the package instruction then cut into strips. Set aside.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water for half a minute then place it on cold water. Drain afterward.
- Heat oil in wok. Stir in garlic, onion till slightly brown.
- Add ginger and tocino then stir for about 1 minute.
- Add mushroom, oyster sauce, and sesame oil.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/3 cup water, pour it into the wok.
- Toss and stir bell pepper and broccoli.
- Serve hot. Makes 3 servings.
Order Your Ingredients: